Thursday 9 March 2023

Such a Long Time

 It's been so long since I had anything to say about publishing that I'd almost forgotten that the Pride Pride website even exists. It is nice to get back from another adventure and to finally have new words and pictures to put into print.

First up is the cover for the latest coffee-table book that details my recent trip to Tanzania. It is in final draft at the moment and the copy should be with me in a few days to check over. As you can see from the front cover, the leopard sighting was truly spectacular.

This time around, there is going to be a proper published paperback. The paperback has the same text as the coffee-table book, just a different selection of photos and those being in black & white. I'm waiting for the first proof to arrive, but the second draft is ready to go once that arrives and this one will, as usual be published and available online globally through lulu and global distribution.